Showroom Sales Consultant - Tradelink Byron Bay
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Location:Byron Bay
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:07 Mar 2024
Want to work with a team of real, sleeves-up, get-the-job-done people?
At a place where you get to help people out and see familiar faces every day while serving plumbers and builders?
The Tradelink Opportunity
Tradelink Showrooms are a destination for customers to imagine and plan their new bathrooms and kitchens coming to life. Our Showroom Sales Consultants are the best in the business, and you can be too. If you’re a real, down-to-earth person, who loves helping customers make their vision a reality, we’d love to talk to you.
As a Showroom Sales Consultant, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll guide our retail customers through the excitement, twists, and turns of a renovation journey, helping them understand their options and our product range
- Develop a genuine relationship with key partners in your area such as local builders or plumbers
- Give every customer (be it a renovator, builder, or plumber) the service they need (and deserve!)
- Create quotes, process sales, follow up with orders and manage an account base
Ready for the upgrade? Here’s what you’ll need.
You don’t need be a plumbing industry insider, but some retail sales or customer service experience would be great.
What really matters is that you’ll know what it means to help people and build relationships. And you’ll really care - about your work, the customers, and the people you work with.
You’ll also need:
- Passion for building and renovating beautiful spaces (this is your chance to indulge your interior design curiosity!
- To be a team player: Hard-working, humble and ready to get the job done!
- Intermediate computing skills
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too!
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A great incentive program to recognise your performance
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- Great discounts including travel, banking, optical, health insurance and of course massive savings on any Tradelink with Fletcher Building products
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares to grow your financial future
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an employee education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!