- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPX/35102
- Closing Date:04 Mar 2024
• Based in Strathpine – Excellent Hybrid Flexibility (3 days in office)
• Permanent Position – Reviewing Applications for 4 or 5 days a week availability
• Amazing Discounts and rewards from Fletcher Building for the Whole Family!
At Iplex we are committed to a powerful vision – Providing Safe & Secure Water to the World Around Us. We do this by forging partnerships with our customers and communities to deliver safe, secure, and innovative water solutions that not only address the present needs but also lay a solid foundation for future generations.
Our vision goes beyond words; it defines our purpose of Solving Australia’s Water Challenges and shapes our actions. It represents the world we envision—a world where sustainable water management is a reality, where our commitment is unwavering, and where we make a meaningful impact every day.
More About the Position
Iplex are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their team at Strathpine. As our Business Analyst you will be responsible for providing analytical support and problem-solving to drive insights, identify business improvement opportunities, and assist operational leaders in the delivery of profitability improvements. The purpose of the role is to provide financial support to the manufacturing and Supply Chain leaders to identify and monitor opportunities for improvement, therefore this role has a commercial business support and partnering focus.
We are looking for someone who can bring energy, innovation, and personality, Ideally, you are going to have prior experience in a similar role and understand the importance of communication, partnership, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Success as a Business, Data, or Pricing Analyst
- Qualifications in Business, Commerce or Accounting
- Advanced skills in ERP systems, Qlik, and Microsoft 360
- Strong in manipulating large amounts of data
- You are passionate about Analytics and pride yourself on your attention to detail
- Competent in building relationships with multiple functions in a business
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and opportunity identification
- Enjoy working in a small team and independently
- Have the ability to multi-task and thrive on getting results
- You have a warm and engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Why Join Iplex
- 26 weeks PAID Parental Leave
- Other great Benefits for Primary & Secondary caregivers
- Enjoy a Hybrid work model – 2 days at home
- Access to our Employee Education Fund
- Ability to join our Top Talent Mentoring Group
- Ongoing training, development, and internal career opportunities
- Enjoy all Fletcher Building discounts, benefits, and rewards!
- Christmas Closure – Spend time with family & friends over Christmas
NOTE on HOURS **** We are reviewing applications from people who are looking for 5 days (38 Hours) 5 days (30 hours) or 4 days a week – We offer a wonderful work-life balance and have ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring to support your career growth. APPLY TODAY