Bitumen Sprayer Operator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Location:Palmerston North
- Job Reference:FCH/SPRAYER
- Closing Date:11 Mar 2024
The Higgins Green Team in Palmerston North have an awesome opportunity for a Bitumen Sprayer Operator to join the crew.
- Competitive hourly rate + guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to upskill and gain further licences
- Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Previous experience as a sprayer operator or in chip sealing industry
- Class 5 with WTR
- Dangerous Goods licence preferred and we can put you through that if needed
- A safety-first attitude – for yourself and the public
- Team player
- Flexible, committed and reliable – will turn up rain or shine
- Passion for our industry and the willingness to work hard and learn
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.