Traffic Management Planner
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/35189
- Closing Date:21 Mar 2024
We have an exciting career opportunity to join the Higgins Team in Napier! Our Traffic Division is on an exciting growth trajectory, it is a great time to be joining the team.
Come Join the Higgins Team
- Competitive remuneration
- Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
- A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
- FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
- A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
About the role
In this role you will plan, coordinate and assist the traffic Team to deliver a compliant and efficient operational division. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, draw, submit and amend traffic management plans
- Plan and coordinate traffic management drawings
- Liaise with Project Managers, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Prepare job documentation for traffic management staff
- Complete traffic management audits
What you will bring to the role
- Minimum intermediate level AutoCAD or Rapid Plan experience
- Traffic Management experience (2/3 NP) is desirable
- NZTA warrant as a TMP Planner or designer is desirable
- Class 1 license is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Building better roads for safer journeys
He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
How to apply
Interested? Click Apply and provide a current CV.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.