- Job Type:Part time
- Business Group:Residential
- Job Reference:FRL35302
- Closing Date:18 Mar 2024
If we could have it our way, people would talk a little less about housing and a lot more about living. That's because we believe the Kiwi dream is bigger than a quarter acre. It’s about living the life you want. So, we create neighbourhoods designed to nurture living in all its beauty, richness and variety.
Why Join Us
We’re a high performing business and are proud to say that we have a highly engaged and successful team. We have a fantastic people culture and encourage everyone to bring their full and genuine selves to work. Our workplaces are enriched by many different nationalities, languages, religions, customs and lifestyles. We’re proud of this diversity and understand that it brings a richer and broader perspective to how we operate by helping us connect better with our people and with our customers.
As a Sales Associate, you will provide support for the sales team at our show homes on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. Your job will be to:
- Prepare our show home and focus properties for viewing
- Help our New Home Consultants qualify buyers and show relevant homes for sale
- Update our database of perspective buyers alongside the New Home Consultants
- Ensure our customers feel valued throughout their journey to purchasing a home
- This role is busy and provides a diverse range of day to day tasks so proactive thinking and a flexible approach is essential!
You’ll be part of our Fletcher Living South Branch, located at the Supa Centre in Manukau. However, you could be based at any of our show homes across South Auckland, so you need to be comfortable working in different locations each weekend, as required by the roster.
This is an ideal role for someone with a genuine interest in new homes and the housing market, along with a passion for great customer service. We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills who is able to quickly build rapport with our clients
- Strong administrative skills and takes pride in being professionally presented
- The ability to be proactive and resilient in a fast paced environment.
- The capacity to work 32 hours per week from Friday - Monday inclusive
- A NZ Driver's license and own vehicle as the location of work may change according to requirements
This is an opportunity for someone to learn about the property and construction industry whilst honing their sales and administration skills. You will see how an established development business operates and discover more about potential future career paths. The role may lead to a full-time sales consultant role or other opportunities across our wider business, depending on your aspirations and interests!
How to Apply
Applications should be made by submitting a CV and letter outlining your interest, motivation and what you would bring to this role by way of background, experience and fit for the role and our team. Please apply online.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.