Product Specialist - Passive Fire
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Merchandising & Category Management
- Business Group:Comfortech
- Job Reference:COM/35417
- Closing Date:07 Mar 2024
Comfortech™ is the result of two locally owned and operated companies, Tasman Insulation and Forman Building Systems, uniting 170 years of experience, history, and expertise under one roof, representing brands such as Pink® Batts®. Our goals are focused around sustainability and energy efficiency, in order to be future-focused and ensure we strive towards our purpose of creating New Zealander’s most comfortable living and working spaces.
We’re on the lookout for a high-energy Product Specialist, under the category ‘’Passive Fire’’ to join our powerhouse team. If you're passionate about innovation, driven by results, and thrive on exceeding customer expectations, this is your chance to shine. As our Product Specialist, you'll be at the forefront of our mission to provide top-notch solutions and unparalleled service.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Cultivate strong, lasting relationships with customers while showcasing the range of Comfortech Passive Fire solutions.
- Master our products inside and out, while keeping an eye on the competition.
- Collaborate with internal teams and suppliers to forecast volumes and fuel margin growth opportunities.
- Support our supply partners in doing technical and product training sessions for stakeholders.
- Elevate customer experiences by delivering tailor-made solutions that go above and beyond.
- Keep operations running smoothly by monitoring stock levels and addressing any issues promptly.
- A proven track record of success in customer relationship management.
- Technical/customer service expertise from a commercial construction environment would be advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to captivate any audience.
- Proactive, strategic, and always ready to seize the next big opportunity.
- Driven by results and committed to surpassing customer expectations.
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, our Business is going strong, and the industry is very stable. Future growth can come in all forms, anywhere in NZ, as you will be part of a large organisation offering a supportive working environment, competitive salary, commitment to ongoing learning, excellent maternity benefits, a variety of discounts, and much more.
Join the Comfortech family and be part of a creative team who are all about innovation, excellence, and making a mark in the industry. If you're ready to turn up the heat on your career and make a real impact, apply now!