- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:27 Feb 2024
Higgins has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Submissions Lead to join our Green team.
In this role you'll manage and lead end-to-end development and delivery of compelling submissions to win priority contracts for Higgins, while implementing industry leading best practices and ensuring continuous improvement.
What you will bring to the role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years of industry involvement
- Experience in a Submissions Management role with a tendering environment working across medium to large public sector bids related to engineering, transport, maintenance or operations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and experience using these to foster collaboration between multiple teams and stakeholders
- Leadership experience preferred
- Ability to cope with changing commercial conditions and be able to implement practical and timely solutions to problems that arise
- Ability to display commercial initiative with a sense of drive and the ability to remain focused on results and goals
- High level relationship building and stakeholder management skills, ability to influence
- Demonstrated record of ensuring safe working practices in areas of control
- Being able to focus on excellence and continuing improvement in all aspects of running the business.
- Champions a solution focused mindset
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive salary, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.