Business Planning Manager - Tradelink Support Office
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:25 Feb 2024
The Tradelink Opportunity
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building group – a group that manufacture and distribute world-leading building and construction products in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, with group sales in excess of $7 billion with a diverse team of 14,500 people.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Planning Manager to join our Logistics team, offering large scope for personal development and career opportunities. Working alongside our Operations, Logistics and Commercial teams you will play a significant role in Tradelink’s performance.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Distribution & Logistics Manager, the Business Planning Manager will lead our small but growing Planning team, whose role is to ensure we have the capacity and inventory available to deliver on the Tradelink vision “To be our customer’s first choice”.
Your day to day will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders on Tradelink’s sales, operational and inventory planning (S&OP/IBP) both in the short term and long-term strategic horizon
- Leading a team to provide reporting, forecasting and analysis to ensure DIFOT levels are 95%+ and a high degree of forecast accuracy is maintained
- Continually improving Tradelink’s S&OP processes and procedures
- Educating the wider Tradelink team on demand & supply planning, to improve understanding and lift performance
You will exhibit the values of drive, ownership and intellectual curiosity. You will be able to manage competing workloads and deliver the best outcomes for stakeholders. You'll also need:
- 5+ years' experience in leading S&OP/IBP processes at multi-site operations
- Excellent stakeholder and collaboration skills, you will be confident to present and engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Atrack record of delivering continuous improvement, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too! Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and back each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Team development opportunities including formal programs and an education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Next steps – apply now:
Join a team where your professional development is invested in. We offer flexible work including work from home and generous parental leave entitlements.
We are based in a convenient North Brisbane location (just off the Gateway), with plenty of parking and provide our team with discounts on Fletcher Building products.
At Tradelink we are committed to a culture that's as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.