- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Location:Remote Location - Victoria
- Job Reference:LAM/35478
- Closing Date:26 Feb 2024
This is our Australian Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. Now you’ll see our products winning praise on ‘The Block’ and on the surfaces of some of your favourite stores. We’ve come a long way over the past 85 years – and have an even brighter journey ahead of us.
Would you like to know more about us? Check out Youtube – Laminex Australia ‘This is our Story’ & ‘This is our Future’
Where Your Story Begins
Join Our Dynamic Sales Team as an Account Manager
Are you a proactive and results-driven professional seeking a rewarding opportunity in the Bendigo Region? Look no further! We are currently searching for a motivated Account Manager to become an integral part of our supportive and thriving sales team.
As our Account Manager, you will be responsible for servicing the Bendigo Region, working collaboratively with a diverse range of clientele. Your role will involve both expanding existing business relationships and establishing new, enduring connections. This position is pivotal in the Trades, Residential building, and commercial sectors, where you will provide exceptional service while strategically driving sales within your designated territory.
The Role You Will Play
We are an inclusive and diverse workplace with a vibrant culture – and we’re looking for people like you. You will have the following skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the cabinet making industry or a similar external sales role;
- Knowledge of the building industry and working within a business with a broad and complex product range;
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders; Outstanding time management capabilities with the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time;
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analysing data and providing reports when required;
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes.
- This role calls for an ambitious and results focused person who has a genuine interest in our brand to ensure, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained.
Ready to join our team and make your day better? We can't wait to have you!