- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:EAS/35501
- Closing Date:05 Mar 2024
Hi! We're on the hunt for a dynamic Regional Manager with passion and purpose, to join our family and help take our business from good to great. As a member of the Easysteel Leadership Team (ELT) you won't just manage regional branches across Auckland, Whangarei, Hamilton, Rotorua and Tauranga, you'll be steering us towards our strategic goals and growth aspirations. Join us in fostering a culture where safety, performance, fun, and continuous improvement go hand in hand.
Where your journey will take you:
- Leadership Team member: Be the heartbeat of the ELT, breathing life into our strategic goals and leading your team of 5 Area Managers and 40 indirect reports.
- Safety and wellbeing advocate: Be a champion for safety, knowing the decisions you make will not only save but improve the lives of our people. Beyond Zero Harm is our mission and you'll be a guardian making sure we get home safe.
- Sales mastery: Step into the spotlight and build sales superstars. Arm your Area Managers with tools for success, pursue focused sales strategies, and leave our customers satisfied.
- Commercial acumen: Dive into the art of budgeting like a seasoned pro, build financial forecasts with precision, and leverage your experience to bring meaning to analysis.
- Operational excellence: Become the protagonist of efficiency by implementing best practices, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and ensuring we maintain the discipline and drive needed to grow safely.
The Leader we’re looking for:
- Our people deserve more than a manager. They should be lead with conviction, empathy and honesty. As a leader in Easysteel, you will hunt for opportunities to uplift and empower our people.
- We operate as one team with one result. You will have the ability to bring together a range of talents, get the best from those around you, and influence to ensure we’re all paddling in the same direction.
- Make our customers feel like they matter, because they do. We don’t sell steel, we solve problems. So act proactively and decisively to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Navigate commercial waters with integrity and an open mind. We don’t hide from our failures, we embrace them so we might learn.
- Use your expertise to communicate complex issues with the simplicity that inspires confidence. Your words will have weight, so you’re able to choose them carefully.
The Easysteel team
We’re a team that works with passion, celebrates victories, embraces quirks, and believes that work should be a canvas for creativity. At Easysteel, we're not just selling steel; we're working hard to leave the world a better place.
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be joining a business in great shape that is ready to capitalise on your drive and energy and can offer great benefits that come from working with one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies. This includes flexible working, an incredible parental support scheme, educational support for you and your family, an opportunity to learn from some incredibly talented people and not to mention a very competitive salary plus car and bonus!
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.