- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:DIM/35504
- Closing Date:12 Mar 2024
Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country.
We need a Machine Operator to join our talented team in Invercargill. You will join a close knit team, working on our afternoon shift 2:30PM-11.30PM Monday to Friday. We pride ourselves on manufacturing product that meets customer requirements, planned production schedule and specific quality guidelines.
- You will be a mechanically minded who has experience in or wants to work in a manufacturing environment
- Show a high attention to detail as you will be recording materials and ensuring accuracy
- You display that you are safety conscious, as you know working in a production environment means you need to work to high safety standards
- Be part of a key team reading production plans and operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
- Operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Guaranteed hours and over time available
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to Fletcher staff discounts and benefits
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.