- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10058100
- Closing Date:29 Feb 2024
Looking for your next opportunity?
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Grader Operator to join our Wairarapa team based in Masterton.
We need people who are pro-active, and safety focused as you will be key in enabling our Teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
What you will bring:
• Roading and construction experience including knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in road construction and maintenance
• Appropriate licenses (Class 2, WTR)
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the roles
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
In return, we can offer:
• Permanent, Full-time Guaranteed (40 hours +)
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity APPLY TODAY!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.