Internal Key Account Manager- Tradelink Support Office
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:01 Mar 2024
Want to make a real difference for a respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people? People who not only understand true partnership but also believe in out-caring and out-working our competitors, all in the name of serving our customers?
At Tradelink, we believe in going beyond just making a sale. Our goal? To provide the best solution for every single customer, and keep pace with their needs. Your role as an Internal Key Account Manager? Helping the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us as an Internal Key Account Manager - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress.
As an Internal Key Account Manager, here is what a typical day might look like for you:
- Ensure accurate and timely production of quotations to meet sales staff and customer requirements.
- Coordinate and manage project schedules and timelines in alignment with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Operations, and Branch Operations.
- Drive margin improvement through initiatives, follow-up, and effective communication.
- Maximize sales conversion opportunities by providing feedback and market intelligence.
- Stay updated on market trends and competitor activities.
- Perform quotation follow-up and other tasks and activities as directed by the State Sales Manager.
Ideally you will have:
- Confident abilities in commercial, sales, customer service experience, added bonus if you have plumbing or construction industry knowledge!
- A good understanding of sales and operations requirements
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong planning, coordination and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of Microsoft excel and JDE (preferred)
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink.
Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an education fund enabling you to chose your own career development options
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!