Storeperson / Forklift Driver (LF) - Welshpool, WA
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/35559
- Closing Date:08 Mar 2024
FIND YOUR FUTURE WITH LAMINEX AUSTRALIA
We’re Better Together
Laminex has been a part of Australian life for more than 85 years. We are a leading manufacturer, the first business in our category to achieve Global GreentagCertTM Certification which helps to reduce our environmental footprint, and for two years in a row, we have been named one of the best places to work on the annual AFR list.
At Laminex, our focus is on you. We’re committed to a future with purpose thriving from sustainability and a future of equality for all people. Everyone is unique and Laminex is building a workplace culture that celebrates this! We are here to celebrate all genders, ages and cultural backgrounds and we can’t wait to invite you aboard the team.
With safe and supportive working conditions, on-site training, and development opportunities – you’ll have the chance to forge your own path as you build your career with us at Laminex.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed employee to come on board with us at Laminex as a Forklift Driver / Storeperson, based out of our Welshpool Distribution Centre in Perth, WA.
This is a permanent full-time position, working afternoon shift hours.
Mon: 3pm - 11:30pm
Tue -Thu: 3pm - 11pm
Fri: 2pm - 10pm
The full-time rate is above the award rate + super + overtime (OT) as required.
- Loading and unloading trucks using a variety of forklifts
- Manually picking and packing orders
- Cycle counting and racking using the forklift
- Manual labour, including lifting, packing, cleaning, and walking around the sit
- Completing warehouse related paperwork.
We are looking for a people focused and safety minded person who is ready to join a leading business in a pivotal role.
You must have a keen attitude and willingness to learn new things along with the following skills and experience:
- Forklift licence (required) with a minimum of 12 months' previous counter balance (LF) experience
- Strong and experienced forklift operator that has worked with general freight in the past
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Strong customer service skills
- Physically fit as there is some manual lifting involved in this role
- Exceptional awareness of safety in the workplace
What we can offer:
- Above award pay rate
- Flexible Parental Leave policy of 26 weeks at full pay or 52 weeks at half pay
- On-Site training and training programs
- Christmas/New-Year shut down
- Fantastic Staff Benefits
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? We would still love to hear from you. Apply now and we will be in contact with you to help find your future at Laminex.
Your dedication deserves our acknowledgment, and as part of the Circle Back Initiative, we commit to responding to every applicant.