Commercial Finance Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Dandenong South
- Job Reference:FI/35600
- Closing Date:04 Mar 2024
• 12 Month Maximum Term Contract – Parental Leave Cover
• Work with a Dedicated and Collaborative Team
• Access to Many Great Perks & Discounts from Fletcher Building
Who Are We
Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian-made insulation for major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business for over 100 years.
We now have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability, and world-leading technology.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager with a strong background in Pricing and Analytics to partner with the Sales and Commercial functions across our Fletcher Insulation, eeFit, and Baron Insulation businesses for a 12 Month Maximum Term Contract. Leading a small team located at our Dandenong site, you will report to the Head of Finance and be responsible for driving pricing initiatives from creation to execution, using data analysis and insights to drive profitable growth and EBIT uplift.
In addition to pricing, you will oversee the reporting, planning, and analytics requirements of the Sales and Commercial functions, providing decision support on key initiatives and actionable insights that drive business performance in line with financial targets, whilst maintaining a strong financial governance framework.
You will have demonstrated experience in business partnering in complex and fast-paced environments, preferably in FMCG, Manufacturing, or Retail, you are skilled at influencing senior stakeholders on strategic issues but also enjoy rolling your sleeves up to drive the execution of plans in a nimble and changing culture. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on collaborating effectively across multiple geographies and business areas.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Business or Finance,
- Hold a financial qualification (CPA, CA, or equivalent)
- Proven pricing expertise and capability in a complex business
- Experience in financial planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and cost control
- First class ERP system skills - SAP experience preferred (exposure to S4 Hana welcomed)
- Advanced Excel and Power BI required
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives with tight deadlines
- Skilled in leveraging technology to simplify and improve business processes
- Adept at influencing at the senior stakeholder level, enabled by strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding of S&OP/IBP, inventory management, supply chain, and procurement functions
Why Join Our Team
- Great Base Salary + Super + Laptop & Phone
- Amazing Discounts & Benefits from Fletcher Building
- Flexible Work Arrangements – Ask us how
- Love Being Developed? – Ongoing Mentoring, Training & Support to Grow your Career
- Work Alongside Other Passionate Leaders
- Enjoy our Inclusive Work Environment!
- Work Perks ”Exclusive to Fletcher Insulation”
If you are an experienced pricing professional and passionate about leveraging technical, commercial, and leadership competencies why not apply and make Fletcher Insulation your new career today!