Learning Consultant - QLD, VIC, SA, WA
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Human Resources
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:13 Mar 2024
Ready to take the next step in your career, help shape our success, all while working with a genuinely fun team? How would you like to become one of our Learning Consultants?
We are seeking skilled retail branch, training, or L&D professionals to join us in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth to deliver impactful learning experiences that engage and motivate our people.
Why this Role
We know that you're passionate about helping people and businesses succeed. In this role, you’ll get to do both. You will:
- Create outstanding onboarding experiences for our new starters, in classrooms and in our branches, helping to skill-up and shape our frontline business
- Deliver leadership development programs and one-on-one coaching that helps our managers create high-performing teams and commercially successful branches
- Develop documentation and guidelines to help our branch network maintain great standards and processes across the nation
- Support projects that will have a real impact on our business, working with diverse colleagues from Tradelink and Fletcher Building
- Collaborate with down-to-earth, practical, and genuine stakeholders to help engage, develop, and retain our workforce
You’ll love this role for the opportunity to see the results of your efforts in action! There is also never a shortage of opportunities to build your skills, and this role will give you great exposure. Another drawcard is our team – you couldn’t find a more authentic and supportive bunch. Finally, we have a long-term vision that we believe in, and love to try new things so your ideas will always be heard.
At the same time, it’s true that not every job is for everyone. You will find that this role will need you to pivot quickly and adapt to changing needs. You'll be working in a super-fast environment with competing demands on your time. Everyday you’ll need to bring high levels of energy and positivity for your learners and stakeholders. Finally, you'll need to be comfortable working hands-on, be self-directed, and resourceful, as you’ll likely be the solo Learning Consultant in your state working in a distributed team.
So, what are we looking for? We are open to applicants from all walks of life – we want you to use your diverse experiences to enrich the learnings you share.
This is a facilitation heavy role, so your comfort with teaching/onboarding/coaching groups and individuals will be important. Leadership experience is an advantage as you’ll be coaching managers of small and large teams. A qualification in training, education or related field will also help you stand out, but isn't critical.
Most importantly, we’re looking for you to:
- Be an agile thinker who can pivot when needed and hustle when the time calls for it
- Have a true knack for understanding interpersonal communication and the ability to build genuine relationships with people from all walks of life
- Be a person of your word, who takes responsibility and ownership of your individual and team goals
As a cherry-on-top, we’d be thrilled if you had a great sense of humour!
Simple. We are about being Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian plumbing distribution brand built on real, hard-working people who never forget what the word ‘team’ means and who understand true partnership; they help and back each other, our customers, and our Fletcher Building Group colleagues. With branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities at Tradelink are endless. We also love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold, and we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen, and you’ll feel every win!
On top of that, we offer some great benefits like our Employee Education Fund, Share Purchase Scheme, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Working, Discounts and more. You will also have access to a fully funded tool-of-trade vehicle as part of this role.
Are you ready to put your hand up and make this happen the Tradelink way? Apply Now!
If you’re creative, agile and passionate about learning we can’t wait to meet you and have you join our journey.