Stramit is a major manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products. Our steel products are manufactured in Australia and are used in domestic houses, sheds and carports, as well as large commercial and industrial buildings. We are also proud to be part of the Fletcher Building Group.
Our vision is to become the leading building products and steel solutions business across Australia. This goal is driven by shared values focused on customer service and aimed at creating a safe and fulfilling working environment for all employees.
We have opportunities for experienced Customer Service Representatives to join our Stramit team in Knoxfield in either a full time capacity or part time job share.
If you have a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service with the ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast paced contact centre environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Providing excellent customer service and support over the phone, face to face and via email
- Data Entry - processing customer orders, applying credit claims, special pricing instructions
- General administration tasks as required
- Outbound calls – order follow up
- You will join our Knoxfield site as a key member of our 120 strong customer service national team
- We like cake, pizza and donuts, who doesn’t? We believe in creating a fun happy environment that encourages interaction
- We are a collaborative and supportive team; we would love you to join us in continuing our drive to create a great team culture
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer contact role; preferably in a contact centre environment
- A Certificate in customer care/customer contact would be advantageous
- Great written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn new systems quickly; previous experience using Cisco Phone System and/or Movex would be viewed favourably
- Proficient administration skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to multi skill in order to fully support the team and customers
- Previous experience in an outbound sales environment (advantage, not essential)
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
If you’re interested in joining the Stramit team click the apply button now. Job Ref: SBP/10024645