As part of Fletcher Building, Rocla is a leading Australian supplier of precast concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. Having recently merged with our sister company Iplex Pipelines, together we are one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions with a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states.
About the Role
We look forward to you joining the team at Rocla as our new Sales Engineer. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – Southern Region and based out of our Campbellfield site, you will be the technical expert on our products, driving sales and ensuring we are providing a high-quality service to our customers. Utilising your proven background as a customer-focused sales professional, you will maintain a high level of product knowledge and customer needs through a “hands-on” approach.
The role will see you
- Working with the team to implement sales plans and strategies to grow market share
- Providing specification selling expertise to our customers, such as water authorities and councils
- Ensuring sales forecasts and budget numbers are met
- Delivering high-quality customer service and overall technical solutions
- Providing technical and engineering support across our range of products
- Identify opportunities for new business development
- Provide management teams with accurate and timely market intelligence and commentary on current project developments
- Proven track record of technical and specification sales to the civil construction segment
- Strong technical aptitude coupled with demonstrated experience in achieving sales related targets
- A relationship-driven approach in collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders – experience dealing with water authorities, councils and similar government bodies would be ideal
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analysing data and providing reports when required
- Those with previous experience with concrete products and experience with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Civil Contractors will be viewed favourably
We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and at the same time enjoy a good work/home balance.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.