We are seeking a Site Engineer to take ownership over a section of works within the project. You will be accountable for ensuring that performance targets are met, together with maintaining high standards of safety, quality and environmental performance.
• Assist in the development of work plans and JSEA’s in consultation with Project Engineer, Foreman and work team.
• Monitor and control the execution of the works to ensure it is constructed in accordance with drawings, specifications and HSEQ requirements.
• Provide effective support to the Project Engineer and maintain open communication between Alliance teams and subcontractors.
• Track expenditure vs budget for labour, plant and material costs and update cost to completion forecasts monthly.
• Carry out quality control inspections, witness points and QA documentation as required by the work plan. Ensuring any defects and non-conformances are costed and closed out in a timely manner.
• Competitive Package + great employee benefits, such as support to gain CPEng.
• Great development opportunity, delivering a package works on a mega-project.
• Join an iconic New Zealand brand, with a strong pipeline of future work.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The Puhoi to Warkworth Project is part of NZTA’s Roads of National Significance Programme. The project will extend the four-lane Northern Motorway (SH1) 18.5km from Johnstone’s Hill tunnels to just north of Warkworth. The project is the first stage of the Ara Tuhono – Puhoi to Wellsford Road of National Significance.