Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms, a division of Fletcher Building Ltd, is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
Having analysed market conditions, and with residential and commercial growth confirmed for Drury and Pukekohe over the next thirty years, we’ve identified an opportunity to open a brand new store in Drury in September!
This is an enviable prospect for a commercially savvy plumbing, pipelines or trade Manager to pioneer our Drury store and shape it’s success.
With a strong focus on the success of this store, you will be well supported by our Hub Manager and branch network.
Not only will you have a have a brand new store and inventory volumes to manage but you will be responsible for achieving financial sales targets, growing key customer relationships and maximising sales opportunities whilst creating an exceptional team culture to lead your brand new team to success.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional ability to seek out opportunities for growth and contribute to market, sales and business strategies while showcasing strong leadership skills to coach and develop staff in a customer-centric environment. This is a hands-on role that will see you working closely with your team, customers and the local community.
Core responsibilities include:
• Achieving budgeted sales and EBIT through driving market, sales and business strategies.
• Able to directly impact your own P&L
• Leading, coaching and mentoring a brand new team.
• Forging and maintaining strong customer relationships at a local level.
• Effective management of inventory, product ranging and promotional activity.
• Health & Safety leadership and driving a strong safety culture.
To really know and understand our customer’s needs, experience in the trade, plumbing or pipelines industry would be ideal. Your leaderships skills and boldness to drive the success of this brand new store will see you succeed in this role.
A few benefits
• Staff Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
• Subsidised Medical Insurance
• Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
• FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
This is a rare opportunity for a high performer to progress their career with a well-established NZ business that offers a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference 10030574. Applications close Thursday 29th August.