Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments. Firth has a team of approximately 650 people, working in 85 operational sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three main product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
Our Whangarei Plant is on the lookout for a hands-on Machine Operator to join the team. As a machine operator, you will play a key role in the production and quality of our masonry products and machinery. This is a great opportunity for someone that is wanting to develop their skillset and move up within the company.
* Clean Full Class 1 Licence. If you have your F endorsement this would be advantageous- but not essential as this can be trained.
* Previous experience in a production / manufacturing environment
* Good understanding of technical and mechanical issues
* Physically fit and not afraid of manual handling and lifting
* Good understanding of health and safety practices
We provide excellent working conditions and pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity, company benefits and ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now, call/text Melanie Fekitoa on 0276024096 or email email@example.com.