Iplex Pipelines – A member of the Fletcher Building group was established in Australia in 1938, and over the past seven decades has grown to become one of the largest pipe and fittings manufacturing businesses in Australia with manufacturing and distribution capabilities in all states.
About the role -
We currently have a vacancy for a Production Operator at our manufacturing site in Bohle. Joining the Iplex Pipelines team, you will primarily be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our production machinery to produce pipes and related products.
Working together with key internal stakeholders, your role will be carried out whilst ensuring all aspects of Quality, EH&S and standard operating procedures are met. As someone with a proven attention to detail and a focus on continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience and contribute to the ongoing success of Iplex Pipelines.
About You –
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Current Forklift ticket
- Demonstrated experience in a similar production position, ideally within a similar manufacturing or heavy industry environment
- Previous experience in the operation of continuous production machinery, with plastics manufacturing and extrusion tooling highly regarded
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm and dedication to producing the best quality and providing the best service levels
- A high level of motivation, a strong team ethic and a proven commitment to all things safety
- Sound written and verbal communication skills Those with a mechanical aptitude will be viewed favourably, as will those with trade qualifications
Fletcher Building & Our Benefits
Together, we are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 16,000 employees across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. Our Australian division employs over 5,500 people in our manufacturing, distribution, sales and retail sites across the country. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to invest in building engaged and effective teams who deliver great results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.