We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
As our business continues to develop and grow we are now seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Sales Manager. This business critical position will focus of commercial, specification and new build sales across the South East Queensland region .
Based out of our Murarrie location the responsibilities of this role include:
- Working collaboratively with multiple stake holders to drive primary demand;
- Develop the skills and performance of your 8 direct reports to ensure achievement of business objectives and profit plan KPIs;
- Continue to coach and develop team members across effective planning, sales negotiation and optimum customer service performance;
- Focus on growth of profit , product volume and market share through proactive sales approach;
- Analyse data across pricing, sales and demand to provide real time sales reporting;
- Implement tactical and innovative sales plans with a commercial and customer focused approach.
We are seeking to appoint a forward thinking, results driven and commercially astute candidate, with experience in a similar role in the past. It is imperative that the selected candidate has extensive knowledge of Salesforce coupled with a comprehensive understanding of primary demand within the building product space. We are looking for a leader with the ability to successfully prioritise demands, influence projects and drive growth with the backing of this iconic Laminex brand backing you all the way .
About the Rewards
As a proud partner of Fletcher Building group with operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below