The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected brands and businesses partnering with our customers to create spaces and places that work for people. Since 1909 our people have planned, designed, built, maintained and managed significant national infrastructure for the benefit of communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. We have safety at our heart and invest in sustainability for our future. Together our 3700 people deliver for generations to come.
Opportunities with Fletcher Construction – Buildings
Fletcher Construction – Buildings is evolving the way it delivers quality building projects to its clients, investing and utilising leading consultants, software and methodology to ensure the best outcome
We are seeking expressions of interest for our Commercial Building division – particularly across the design space where we are looking to build our capability. Working across the business unit, and well supported by the division, the opportunities include:
- BIM and VDC Manager - to lead the delivery across all projects, and manage the project specific BIM and VDC leaders
- Building Services Manager - managing the discipline on projects across the business, with a focus on leading the building services design of buildings on design and construct type contracts.
- Architectural Design Manager - Responsible for the Quality, Creativity and Delivery of architectural design on projects, and managing those across the business
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- Previous experience in the above disciplines
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of building methods and processes
- Strong people leadership, delivering a high performing team culture
- Excellent time management, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Desire to produce high quality support to building projects, with a leading Contractor
If you are interested to apply for opportunities within the Design space at Fletcher Construction, please apply now.