We are looking for a Drainage Foreman to join the Brian Perry Civil team in Auckland, predominantly working on projects in South Auckland.
As our Foreman, you will provide leadership and supervision to a construction team. You will be a key leader of health and safety on the site and you will lead by “walking your talk” when it comes to safety. You will have proven site management experiences working within a similar team environment and have experience of deep excavation works. You will have a good understanding of critical path and management on site.
Principal responsibilities and skills include:
• Experience working in civil construction for over 7 years
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of stormwater, water reticulation and sewage construction systems
• Experience with pumping, dewatering and trench shoring techniques
• Understanding of drainage specifications and industry best practice
• Proven Health and Safety Experience and hold Site Safe Supervisors level
• Providing leadership, fostering relationships and managing people
• Project Management planning and organisation and weekly tasking
• Motivate the team to achieve programme objectives
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. As part of the overall Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
Brian Perry Civil offers excellent opportunities for advancement and development for those with the right attitude and a passion for seeing a job completed safely and to the required standards.
For your chance to make it with Brian Perry Civil, submit your application online now.