As part of Fletcher Building, Stramit Building Products is a leading Australian manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products including Colorbond products, roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring and structural formwork.
About the Role
We look forward to you joining the team at Stramit as our new Account Manager. Based out of Crestmead location and reporting to our Commercial Projects Manager, the role will see you focused on the commercial sector, providing high levels of customer service as you manage existing accounts and identify new market opportunities through proactive business development activities.
Utilising your skills and experience you will;
- Account manage a broad range of customers across the Queensland region, focused on commercial projects and related stakeholders;
- Conduct business development activities as you inherit an engaged customer base and enjoy a market full of opportunity;
- Contribute to set business targets and make your mark as part of an organisation that is truly customer focused;
- Develop and maintain a high level of market awareness as you deliver solutions to meet your customer needs;
- Form and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, making your mark on the strategic success of the business.
This role calls for a dynamic and team focused individual with exceptional communication and reporting skills. You will be working the with big players in the market and will be required to hold your own in a competitive and agile commercial space with the skills to successfully influence and negotiate.
Your experience will include:
- Proven background in a commercial B2B sales and account management environment
- An understanding of practical building knowledge with a hands on and consultative attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships;
- A passion for customer service and proven success in meeting KPI’s;
- The ability to influence others in the achievement of business objectives;
- Those with previous CRM systems experience (e.g. Salesforce or similar) will be viewed favourably, as will those with previous experience in building products.
This position offers the rare opportunity for someone looking to join a high performing team where management provide you with the support and training to hit your highest potential. We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Stramit.