Winstone Aggregates is looking for a class 5 driver in bustling Auckland. You’ll be a part of our biggest team and will be driving a modern air conditioned truck and trailer unit carting aggregate and sand. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be; delivering aggregates to customers, travelling around Auckland mainly, with day trips to Northland, Bay of Plenty and Waikato. This role is based out of Auckland Transport in Papakura.
The Concrete Division comprises Fletcher Building’s aggregate, cement and concrete businesses, employing over 1300 people across three business units. Winstone Aggregates is 150 years old and the largest supplier of sand and aggregate in New Zealand. We will offer you a steady and secure work environment.
Winstone Transport is a big business, but we treat each other like family. You won’t just be a member of staff, you’ll become a part of a renowned whanau.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- A class 5 licence
- Experience in driving a class 5 truck (tipper is an advantage)
- Road ranger experience
- Health and safety conscious
- Right to work in New Zealand
Working in a busy area, you will have to be excellent at meeting deadlines. You’ll be a self-starter who is capable of meeting deadlines and great at dealing with customers.
In return we’ll offer you:
- A reliable, well maintained truck
- Fletcher Building staff benefits such as staff purchasing, fuel discounts and access to the employee education fund
- Plenty of hours, with 50 of those guaranteed
- Career advancement opportunities
If you want to drive late model, well maintained equipment, one truck one driver, and get paid to do it then apply online now.