Iplex Pipelines – A member of the Fletcher Building group was established in Australia in 1938 and over the past eight decades has grown to become a recognised leader in the supply of pipeline products to the water and gas industries. We merged with our sister company Rocla in 2018 and together we are one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions with a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states.
We currently have a vacancy for a Warehouse Team Leader – Afternoon Shift at our Chipping Norton site. With the support of the Distribution Manager you will lead a team to provide a high level delivery service to achieve DIFOT and ultimately a great customer experience with Iplex.
In this role you will:
- Show strong leadership of your team to provide safe, orderly, and efficient picking and loading processes to ensure on time dispatch of delivery vehicles.
- This is a “hands on” role that will require a combination of line management and “day to day” tasks, in which you will work closely with your team members to set up orderly and efficient work streams to share and meet the challenges of each delivery day.
- Oversee and maintain/review all procedures relating to the safe completion of tasks and compliance through the delivery task stream, demonstrating adherence to legislative and Iplex system Health and Safety requirements.
- Most critically, this includes load restraint and Chain of Responsibility (COR) requirements.
This is an afternoon shift role Monday – Friday 4pm – 12am (some additional hours will be required from time to time.)
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
Working with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally, you will display excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and a strong customer focus. In addition, you will have the following skills/ experience:
- A proven track record in a leadership role within the Logistics industry.
- Flexibility, adaptability and experience within a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent safety leadership, and commitment to instilling these values in your team.
- Exceptional time management skills, sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- You’ll be a strong people leader with an engaging and contemporary style.
- Solid attention to detail and results focused.
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with WMS – JD Edwards experience preferred but not necessary
- Forklift licence.
This is an opportunity to take up a key role with a manufacturing & distribution leader. You will be working with a positive, motivated team, with a strong focus on safety. We offer a supportive working environment with a great career development platform, and on-going opportunities both within Iplex Pipelines and with the Fletcher Building Group.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.