As part of Fletcher Building, Iplex Pipelines is one of the largest pipe and fittings manufacturing businesses in Australia with manufacturing and distribution capabilities in all states.
We look forward to you joining the team at Iplex Pipelines as our new Sales Representative, based out of our Chipping Norton office in Sydney. Joining the NSW Plumbing team, you will focus on the sale of plumbing supplies as you develop and achieve sales plans and the maximization of selling prices and market share. You will utilise your background to ensure that the brand, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained.
Your proactive approach will see you maintaining and developing our market position as you build on existing customer relationships to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit margins in support of broader business objectives. The role operates in an environment where the key focus is on strategic selling activities as you contribute to the ongoing success of Iplex Pipelines.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar external sales role OR a trade background in Plumbing
- Knowledge of plumbing products from either a trade, retail or sales background would be highly desirable
- Strong strategic and business development skills
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders
- intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analysing data
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes
We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Iplex Pipelines.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.