Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand’s leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. We employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving the sales and customer service strategy throughout the region to achieve sales, revenue, margin and market share growth and to maximize sustainable profitability. This role will be responsible for delivering on EBIT for the region.
- Develop a new and innovative plan for sales optimisation, customer experience and employee engagement
- Implement a regional sales strategy that encompasses our full range of products and customer segments.
- Maximise market share by analysing and maintaining a clear view of new and emerging trends
- Professionally manage large sales-related projects, assisting team to achieve company goals.
- Further develop the capability within the team through training and performance coaching.
If you’re an experienced senior sales manager with a proven track record in successful business development and sales management from within the trade industry then this is a role you should seriously consider.
Align yourself with a market leader and add value by contributing the following skills –
- Exceptionally high standard of relationship building, communication and people skills
- Action orientated to deliver on business strategies and plans
- Collaborative and highly skilled at partnering with organisational functions to achieve outcomes
- High level of financial and business acumen
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
The potential of this role is huge as it offers size, scale and challenge so you can really make your mark! In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, tools of the trade and a benefits package that comes with being part of a well-regarded business that offers genuine opportunities for career development.
To express interest, please apply online or contact Melissa Qiri on 027 246 0702 for a confidential discussion.
Please note a pre-employment medical, including drug test will be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.