Pacific Coilcoaters pioneered pre-painted steel in New Zealand, and our pre-painted metals products are now market leaders. We also export significant volumes of our product ColorCote® to Australia and the Pacific region each year. ColorCote® products use the most technologically advanced coating systems and are available on either steel or aluminium substrates to suit the most innovative architectural designs and demanding environments.
We have an amazing opportunity for someone with a great attitude and administration skills! Part of our Supply Chain team, we are looking ideally for someone that wants the next step in their career in Inventory. With full training and development, we will ensure you are equipped to success.
This position will be responsible for;
- Stock movement across our range of finished goods
- Support inventory team across our range of finished goods
- Assist with stock takes and reconciliations
- Ensuring efficient and effective movement of customers products is completed
- Proactively handle any delays to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and enhance safe working policies and procedures
To be successful in this position you will;
- Use your initiative and think on your feet with any unexpected issues
- Analyse a situation and provide quick decisions that benefit both our customers and our company
- Be confident to build and develop relationships with our stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Be computer literate and have immaculate communication skills both verbal and written
- Excel in high pressured, multitasking environments
- Ideally have some experience in a manufacturing environment
In return you will;
- Join a large corporate that has a small company feel
- Join a business with people who love coming to work and enjoy having a bit of fun
- Have the opportunity to learn from our experts who have years of knowledge to share
If this sounds like you then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.