Fletcher Reinforcing supplies the reinforcing steel and reinforcing mesh that provides greater strength to concrete foundations and structures. We are market leaders in the supply of reinforcing throughout New Zealand. Our team have a passion for the Fletcher Reinforcing brand and a drive to be the best in the industry. This means we are constantly striving to deliver the highest level of service to our wide range of customers around the country.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from recent graduates or experienced applicants to join our Contracts team as a Junior Detailer. You would be responsible for accurately detailing reinforcing steel for residential projects, precast and small commercial projects, and all on the job training will be provided.
• Be a recent graduate or 1 to 2 year’s experience, specifically within Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering background
• Have a customer focus with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Have an interest in understanding the complexities of reinforcing Steel
• Have strong computer skills (Mainly AutoCAD & MS office) and a desire to upskill to the latest industry software
• Have a good attitude and eagerness to learn
• Be a Team player
In return, you will receive;
• Ongoing training and full support from a positive and highly engaged management team
• Career development opportunities
• An excellent compensation package
• The opportunity to work within the Fletcher Building banner
We value your recent qualification, but to succeed in this team you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for someone who thrives working in a team environment and will support the rest of the team. Someone who puts the customer first and always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. People who act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If this sounds like you then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.