We’re Tradelink, with 150 years’ in the industry and a network of over 200 branches and Showrooms selling a wide range of high-quality bathroom, laundry and kitchen products, we’re Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies and proud to be a part of the Fletcher Building Group.
About the Opportunity
We’re seeking a Showroom Sales Consultant to join our Tradelink team in this full time/permanent position: working 38 hours per week, Mon-Sat roster.
In this busy customer service and sales role, you will:
- Meet and greet customers in our showroom
- Assist customers with product selections and advise
- Prepare quotes/ pricing and process sales orders
- Account management/recruiting new accounts
- Process cash and account payments
- General administrative tasks such as filing, emails and database management
We’re looking for candidates who possess the following:
- A passion for customer service
- Previous experience in a retail or sales role
- Previous sales rep or account management experience an advantage
- Intermediate computer skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A pro active approach to gaining new customers and securing sales
To be successful in this role you don’t need experience in the plumbing or building industry. Some of our most successful team members have learnt on the job. If you’re motivated and energetic with a passion for customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
We understand the importance and value of investing in our employees. We will provide you with the tools and resources to achieve success in your role and support for your career development. In addition to career pathways and opportunities, Tradelink also offer their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
If you’re interested in joining Tradelink and The Fletcher Building Group, click the apply button now. Job Ref: TRL/10032919