About the role
As an Iplex Civil Estimator, you will be a part of a close knit, effective team tasked with deciphering technical drawings, building and submitting comprehensive project offers and compiling data files ready for order entry.
Primarily the purpose of the role is to:
- Formulate Quote/Tender offers to major customers including any potential product alternatives in our range
- Produce accurate project quote/tender submissions which may cover several “A” class customers
- Each project offer has strict submission deadlines. Time management is critical.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ experience:
- Strong Civil/ Construction background
- 1-3 year's estimating experience in the Civil & Infrastructure sectors.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience with PVC, DICL & Polyethylene systems. GRP would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer literacy (MS Word & Excel) Experience with JDE would be advantageous.
- Exceptional relationship building skills
Iplex Pipelines was established in Australia in 1938 and over the past eight decades has grown to become a recognised leader in the supply of pipeline products to the water and gas industries. We merged with our sister company Rocla in 2018 and together we are one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions with a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
About the rewards
In return we offer a great remuneration package, supportive working environment with a great career development platform, a competitive package, and an impressive employee benefits programme with a number of corporate discounts.
If you have the above skills and experience, then please APPLY TODAY!
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.