We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Truck Driver to join us at our Sydney Distribution Centre in Prospect, NSW.
You will be a part of a large and hard-working warehouse team, supporting us in our distribution function on the day shift.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, picking, packing, and preparing orders for despatch to Laminex customers
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Loading and unloading products using a forklift
- Identifying and reporting any distribution issues or hazards
- Completing paperwork and basic administration tasks using the warehouse management system
- Ensuring tasks are completed in a safe, timely and accurate manner
Along with previous experience in a similar warehouse-based, delivery driving role, you’ll have the following skills:
- A valid Forklift Licence (LF) with relevant experience
- A current truck licence (Heavy Rigid HR) is required
- Strong initiative, as well as the ability to work well with a team
- The motivation to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer literacy and the ability to utilise a warehouse management system
- Experience working with a range of building products will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to join our well-respected business in the manufacturing and building industry! You will be offered a rewarding role in a safety-focused environment, as well as future career opportunities. Apply today!
Laminex Australia - A member of the Fletcher Building
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.