Fletcher Insulation is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company supplying our favourite brands of insulation. These include Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few. With annualised revenue of over $9 billion and more than 21,000 people across 45 countries, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Customer Service Officer to join our team in Rooty Hill, NSW. In this role you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a dynamic environment
- Answer inbound phone calls, providing a positive customer experience
- Process customer orders, apply credit claims & special pricing instructions
- Make outbound calls to customers around orders, deliveries, and follow-ups
- Help generate sales leads and support the sales team
- Be flexible to work 40 hours on a weekly rotating roster, between 7am and 5:30pm
- Join our Rooty Hill site, but help to form part of a strong customer service national team
- We celebrate team birthdays and strongly believe in creating a fun, happy environment
- Look forward to onsite staff parking, no weekend work, and support to grow your career
To be successful in this role you will have previous customer service experience, along with:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems quickly – we use Microsoft Office and SAP
- The ability to show empathy whilst still multitasking and working under pressure
In addition to career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.