We’re Tradelink, with 150 years’ in the industry and a network of over 200 branches and Showrooms selling a wide range of high-quality bathroom, laundry and kitchen products, we’re Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies and proud to be a part of the Fletcher Building Group.
About the Role
We're looking for a Branch Assistant to join our Tradelink team in Tanunda in this Part Time/Permanent position.
You will join a small, close knit team, providing customer service & processing trade sales & delivery driving around the local area; working 20 hours per week on a Mon-Sat roster.
- Trade counter sales: order processing, quoting & follow up
- Providing excellent customer service and product advice
- Local deliveries incl. pick/packing, pallet wrapping & unloading vehicles
- General stock control; receipting and unpacking
- Assisting with stock take and inventory cycle counts
- We’re looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adaptability and resilience in a fast-paced trade retail environment
- Professionally presented and good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid drivers’ licence (Fork lift/MR licence will be viewed favourably)
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
We understand the importance and value of investing in our employees. We will provide you with the tools and resources to achieve success in your role and support for your career development. In addition to career pathways and opportunities, Tradelink also offer their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
To find out more about Tradelink, please visit www.tradelink.com.au.
To submit your application, click the 'apply' button now. Job Ref: TRL/10033053