Help us build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand’s leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. We employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
Due to an internal promotion, PlaceMakers Waiheke have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator/coordinator to join their hard-working and passionate team. Reporting to the Trade Sales Manager, you will support our trade sales team by coordinating estimations, quotations, price management and customer service to our trade customers and key stakeholders.
On a day to day basis, this will also include –
- Working on a range of projects
- Liaising regularly with our account managers, subcontractors, suppliers and trade customers
- Consulting on plans and quotations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reporting
You’re a strong team player that is computer literate alongside having the ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and take initiative. You have a genuine interest in the building industry and understand key aspects of the building process as well as being able to demonstrate the following -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent mathematical ability
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Highly customer focused with strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience within a pricing coordination role would be an advantage
What’s on offer?
This role will be challenging but an equally fantastic foot-in-the-door opportunity, this is an exciting time to come on our journey as we grow our people and business. You will be joining one of New Zealand’s leading brands offering a competitive salary package, genuine opportunities for career development and a range of benefits that come with being part of PlaceMakers and the wider Fletcher Building Group.
If you have a passion for detail with excellent communication skills and a willingness to exceed all expectations, then we want to hear from you!
Click APPLY and we will be back in touch.
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.