Why Join Tradelink?
Tradelink is one of Australia’s biggest names in plumbing supplies for bathrooms, kitchens and laundries, with over 200 branches throughout Australia and 150 years of experience. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified multi-national company within the building and construction industry. In addition to varied long-term career opportunities, Tradelink also offers the following to their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for an energetic, hands-on Team Leader to contribute to the day-to-day operations in our Distribution Centre based in Dandenong, Victoria. You’ll be reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, and responsible for leading a team whilst working with and supporting the DC operations focusing on safety, quality, stock control and cost. You’ll also be working closely with the supply chain and customer service teams as well as transport providers, to deliver supply chain excellence and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
No day will be the same in this busy role and the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver effective messages in a complex environment
- Experience leading diverse teams ideally in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Knowledge of stock control processes within warehousing and logistics
- Solid inventory management experience
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to be hands on – yet also drive change and continuous improvement
If you’re a courageous leader and problem solver who is looking to mentored by an exceptional leader, improve performance and align to our organisational values - apply now!
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways