Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
About the role
We are looking for a Chip Runner/Broom Operator for our chipseal team in Christchurch. We are looking for reliable people with a positive can-do attitude. Experience in sealing would be an advantage.
Skills and Experience
- Class 1 licence is a must, WTR endorsement, Class 2 would be an advantage
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
- Good work ethic and enthusiasm to learn and up skill
- Reliable, honest and flexible team-player, including the willingness to work weekends
- Highest commitment to Health and Safety
- Competitive hourly rates
- On-going training and development opportunities - grow your career!
- Great team culture
- Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.