About Laminex Australia
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day making products so that all Australians can create beautiful and practical spaces.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity to revolutionise our digital presence. Our business has strong focus on product innovation and marketing as well as a portfolio of industry leading brands! We want to continue to connect with architects, designers and the trade, through new and innovative forms of digital engagement. The next level is to connect with end users, set the scene for influencing what is on-trend and having them driving demand for our products. Our products are stylish, on trend & environmentally friendly. We want you to cut through to what would excite the industry and end-users!
Reporting to the Customer Communications Manager, you will live and breathe all things digital. You will be key in supporting our digital strategy and content creation; ensure consistency of message and integrity of brand; right through to execution and day to day management of our Social media platforms and EDM marketing. We want you to choose the right innovative projects to work on, build robust B2B and B2C plans and lead our social media strategies.
We’re looking for someone who has a creative, fresh and fashionable perspective. Someone who can collaborate, bring change and has a passionate vision for what digital can do for a Brand. Your creative flair will transpose into highly effective communications that complement and drive demand for our market leading brands and products.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4+ years Digital Marketing experience within a performance marketing agency or within an agile marketing environment in a digitally-driven business
- Bachelor’s degree or other certified qualification (Marketing, Digital Technologies, Communications, Media or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Practical experience with social media and digital marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and CRM / email marketing software and Google Analytics
- Strong Facebook Business manager & Campaign Manager skills
- Demonstrated experience in curating new audiences and building on existing
- Basic HTML, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and Wordpress skills
- Exceptional grasp of Google Analytics & A/B testing functionalities
- Experience in email marketing and automation
- Understanding of SEO and social optimization to amplify content
- Ability to work collaboratively with agency colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Ability to create and write engaging content for owned channels (web, socials, eDMs) with a finger on the pulse in terms of trends and customer engagement
- A sound understanding of both the marketing and comms functions to assist across marketing and advertising campaigns as needed
- Strong Project Management skills
About the Rewards
You will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service