Laminex New Zealand is a diverse business incorporating Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales. We have two Manufacturing sites in Hamilton and Taupo, Distribution Centres in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and 9 Sales Branches nationwide.
Our Hamilton Plant (which runs 24/7) is looking for an upbeat, positive and reliable person to join our team. Our shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off – 2 days shifts 7am to 7pm then 2 night shifts 7pm to 7am. At our plant we pride ourselves on working in a clean dry factory where safety comes first. We all go home safely to our family and friends as one team.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Positive, can do attitude is an absolute must!
- Strong Health & Safety awareness
- The ability to follow processes and systems
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- You must have a full Class 1 licence (due to the shift work)
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment would be an advantage – but we will consider all work experience
Here is what we can offer:
- A permanent, full time role
- Pride in our Performance – bonus related!
- Job security in a well-established and successful company
- On the Job Training – you succeed & so do we!
- Health Insurance at discounted prices for you and your family.
- Secure onsite car parking.
To join our team we will require pre-employment medical testing and we have a zero tolerance to drug & alcohol influence in the workplace. We will conduct pre-employment criminal history clearance.
So what are you waiting for? If you believe you can take this role on and be a big part of an inclusive, diverse and fun loving team then apply now!
For any questions email Janine, Talent Acquisition Business Partner email@example.com
Please only apply if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.