Foreperson – Asphalt
• Build your career
• Guaranteed 40 hours a week
• Fun, close-knit team
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Bay of Plenty branch (Based out of Mount Maunganui) is looking for for an experienced Asphalt Foreperson who has the ability to motivate and lead their crew to the desired high standard of quality workmanship and finish.
• Managing an onsite crew on a day to day basis, setting goals and programming the day's movements
• Class 2 licence & WTR endorsement is a must
• Active and productive communication with clients/consultants/staff
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply:
Click on the apply button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.