Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Laminates and Panels division of Fletcher Building Products Ltd, and we are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to our customers. Our team members work collaboratively with a proactive approach towards work, challenges, change and well-being and we are proud to work with Occupational Health & Safety practices ingrained in our DNA.
Based in Hamilton, we have had an internal progression and now need a Maintainer Operator with Forklift driving experience to join our crew. Your main responsibility is to commit yourself to your critical role in operating the plant while carrying out tasks that require use of the forklift. You will be working on a rotating 12 hour shift roster - our plant operates on a 4 on 4 off roster cycle.
- Manufacturing experience
- Forklift endorsement as well as forklift driving experience
- Strong Initiative with a problem solving approach
- Positive, can do attitude with a mechanical mindset
- Have a strong commitment to H&S compliance
What you will be doing;
- Operating the plant with great care and attention to detail
- Operating the Forklift with precise driving
- Ensure compliance with HSE Act and PROTECT protocols
- Actively participate as part of a medium sized team
- Join a small successful team of people who have knowledge to share
- Competitive package with market leading bonus potential
- Opportunities for career development that come with being part of the Fletcher Building Group
If you have relevant industrial experience, spot on attention to detail and you are willing to work shifts, I want to hear from you. Click Apply Now or email your CV to Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Taila Paraone, E: email@example.com