The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The City Edge Alliance Project, will build the 22km long four-lane wide Hamilton section of the Waikato expressway, connecting Ngaruawahia to Tamahere and Cambridge. The project will comprise of 17 bridges crossing nine local roads, three deep gullies and a busy railway line.
As Site Engineer on the project, you will help coordinate both the relocation of services work scope and compile the permit to work documents on the project.
· Be technically competent and experienced in management of utilities work, dealing with power, phone, water and gas utilities providers and numerous subcontractors
· Keep a register of permits on site live, old and expired, including auditing permits, ensuring everyone is working with correct documentation.
· Relocation of utilities, programme, coordinate, procure and deliver all relocations necessary for construction activities throughout the project.
· Champion a high performance culture across health, safety, quality and environment.
· 3+ years’ experience working on civil projects with exposure to utilities work.
· Be able to work in an autonomous environment, taking the initiate to drive high performance within the team.
· Display strong levels of stakeholder management with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven experience delivering execution of works on time, in full and to project specification.
What’s on Offer:
· You will have access to training/development programmes and career progression that comes with being part of the Fletcher Building Group.
· An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful applicant.
· Work for an iconic NZ company on a project that will have real significance to the local community.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/HIGCEA