With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team members:
- Staff discounts: banking, optical, health insurance, travel, technology and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Employee Education Fund: a private trust fund managed independent to Fletcher Building providing funding for education and training to employees and their dependents
- FBU Share: a share scheme giving you access to company ownership
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
In this busy role, you will provide executive level support to the General Manager and Senior Leadership team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of inbox and calendar management
- Booking and coordinating domestic and international travel
- Preparing agendas, minutes, presentations and documentation for senior leadership meetings
- Planning and coordinating on-site and off-site staff events
- Transcribing, drafting and formating documents such as presentations, correspondence, charts and reports
- Managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships
An experienced Executive Assistant, you will relish the opportunity to partner with a dynamic, recently appointed General Manager to make this role your own. You are collaborative, tenacious and have a keen eye for detail with the ability and experience to prioritise competing demands whilst remaining composed and professional. Practised in maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times, you will enjoy the opportunity to actively contribute to the long-term success of Tradelink.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways