- Competitive salary and company vehicle
- Build your own team
- Wellington based
Higgins is an integrated and agile civil construction business which specialises in road and infrastructure design, construction and maintenance. Over 60 years we’ve built a reputation for integrity, moving heaven and earth for our customers, and for being really good people to work with. Our team is unified by our Higgins core values – values that have developed from our family business heritage. Join our team and we’ll offer you the opportunity to work with autonomy and make a real difference. At Higgins if you perform, you get noticed.
We now require a Traffic Manager to oversee all aspects of traffic operations including planning, systems and processes in the Wellington region.
Major areas of accountability for this role include:
- Leadership of the traffic management team
- Grow and enhance our traffic management division
- Financial management of the Traffic budget
- Implementation and delivery of traffic management solutions in accordance with COPTTM and the highest standards of health and safety
- Preparation of the Project’s global and segmented traffic management plans
The key skills and experience you will need to succeed in this role include:
- Preparation of Traffic Management Plans
- Experience in traffic management on roading projects within New Zealand, including knowledge of NZTA’s processes and procedures
- A high level of knowledge and commitment to operational health and safety best practice
- Ability to galvanise a team to achieve high performance in a demanding environment
- High level planning, project, and financial management skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholder relationships successfully including business development and diversification
Please click the “Apply” button to apply for this role
All applicants will require NZ work rights
Check out our website http://www.higgins.co.nz/ for more information about the Green Team.