The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. With over 30 businesses, we are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles.
Our Group Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) function drives the strategy and best practice across our various divisions.
About this opportunity
To help support the work of the Group EHS Team, we are now looking to recruit an Executive Assistant & Programme Co-ordinator.
The main priorities are to provide EA support to the Chief Health & Safety Officer as well as the Group EHS Managers, including:
- Diary management (organising meetings, room bookings and catering)
- Co-ordination with Fletcher Building’s Executive EA community and Executive stakeholders
- Support of our group wide EHS Programme (Protect)
- Screening phone calls, emails and dealing with information requests
- Booking travel, minute taking, invoice management
- Co-ordinating training workshops
- Preparing EHS correspondence and reports
- Maintaining an EHS register of standards and associated documentation;
- Updating and maintaining the Fletcher Building EH&S Intranet site.
We are looking for a bright, energetic team member who can work at pace and loves being busy. You will have a strong administrative track record including previous PA or ideally EA experience.
You will take pride in your work ethic and possess a high level of detail. You will be an organised multi-tasker; capable of prioritising and ensuring tasks are completed on time.
Communication is key in this role and you will have a natural ability to build relationships with others, providing outstanding customer service at all times. Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is ideal.
Whilst a background in Environment, Health & Safety isn’t necessary, a genuine interest in this area is.
To apply, click on the link now or contact Mereula Nacewa on 021 727 166 for more info.