Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
The Waikato team is looking for an experienced Level 1 STMS, for a diverse and hands-on role. Based out of our Te Awamutu branch, your main responsibilities will include managing an onsite TC crew, setting goals and programming the movements for the day.
• At least STMS Level 1 experience and certification
• Class 1 licence minimum, Class 2 would be advantageous
• Proven experience in setting up sites
• Have a reasonable level of fitness and the willingness to work both day or night shift, and weekends
• Be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and demonstrate forward-thinking
• Be dependable, honest and a flexible team player
• Be able to assist with training of upcoming TC crew members
• Competitive hourly rates
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to the Fletchers Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.