Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
About the role:
Based in the Showroom of our Hornby Branch as a Showroom Consultant working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with a rostered one in fourth to fifth Saturday, you will be our customers first point of contact you will be working closely with our retail customers and Group Home Builders to offer product support and design solutions for our stunning front of wall bathroom products. You will be responsible for maximising bathroom sales as well as promoting exclusive product offers while keeping up to date with the latest bathroom trends and inspiring customers with a winning instore experience.
What you will bring?
- Experience in a sales or retail environment
- A passion for bathroom products and design
- Exceptional customer service skills to deliver a high level of customer service with solution based results
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with the ability to maintain high attention to detail on product quoting will set you up for success
- Team focused attitude - as a small team we all chip in to ensure the success of the branch
What's in it for you?
You will be contributing to a fun and focussed team where your natural ability to relate to people and provide customers with solutions will see you succeed in this role. You’ll also be joining a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/18277. As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to under a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test.